How to uninstall CyberPatrol Parental Controls v7.7
CyberPatrol • 22 June 2015
To uninstall CyberPatrol Parental Controls:
1. Click on Start and select Control Panel.
2. Click on "Uninstall a Program" link under Programs.
3. Highlight CyberPatrol Parental Controls and click on "Uninstall".
4. Enter your Headquarters password, chosen at the time of installation. NOTE: If your password is forgotten or rejected, please click here for instructions on how to reset/bypass the password.
5. Choose whether or not you wish to provide feedback and click on "Uninstall" button.
6. Wait for the removal process to complete.
7. Click "Finish" to restart the computer.
CyberPatrol software has now been uninstalled.