How to enable the Time Management for Internet access
CyberPatrol • 22 June 2015
With CyberPatrol's Time Management feature you can limit the amount of time spent by a user on the Internet. Example: I only want my child to use the Internet for 4 hours a night at the most.
1. Open the CyberPatrol Headquarters and click 'Customize Filter Settings'.
2. In the screen that follows click the 'Customize' button next to 'Time Management'.
3. Click 'Customize Time Restrictions'.
4. Make sure the correct User Profile is listed in the pulldown menu and check the "Enable Time Management" box.
5. Click and drag on the grid so that a box appears covering the times you would like to set to filtered or unfiltered access.
6. Click the BUTTON to 'Set to Filtered Access' OR 'Set to Blocked Access'.
7. Select the numbers in the Daily Limit boxes, to set the amount of time you would like your users to be able to use the internet.
8. Select the numbers in the Weekly Limit box and enter the number.
9. Click 'Save'.
Note - The limits can be set based on weekly or daily usage or by specific times of the day. Delete any of the steps from 5 to 8 that are not necessary.
For more information on Time Management's features and functionality please refer to the CyberPatrol 7.7 User Guide.