CyberPatrol is blocking search engine results or a website I feel should not be blocked
CyberPatrol • 22 June 2015
To Allow Access to a specific website:
You can use the Real-Time Activity Monitor which identifies the exact URL causing the website to be blocked and makes it easy for you to allow access to websites of your choice.
1. Open HQ and click 'View Monitoring Reports'.
2. Click 'Show Real-time Activity Monitor' (RTAM) and it will open in a new window. The window will be blank at first, but will populate with a list of URL's as soon as you go to any website.
3. Open your Internet browser and go to the website you wish to allow (or, if you already have the web page open, simply refresh the page).
4. Go back to the RTAM to see all the Internet traffic for the website. NOTE: The RTAM shows all the data transferred to the website, so it includes all images, java scripts, active server pages, etc. The recorded web activity for the monitoring report only includes details of visited websites.
To ALLOW access to blocked website:
Locate the URL causing the block in the list. Right-click on the URL and choose to 'Allow Website for This User' (current user) or 'Allow Website for All Users'.
5. Once complete, save your changes in HQ.
6. Test out your changes and if they need additional fine-tuning follow the steps above again.