How to view Internet activity for monitored websites
CyberPatrol • 22 June 2015
With Monitoring feature enabled, CyberPatrol v7.7 allows you to view the user's Internet activity report which includes visited and blocked websites.
To enable Monitoring:
1. Open HQ and log in with your password.
2. Click on 'Customize Filter Settings'.
3. If monitoring is off, you can enable it by clicking on the pull-down menu next to Monitoring.
To check the Web Activity for a Monitored User:
1. Open HQ and click on 'View Monitoring Reports'.
2. Click on 'View Activity Explorer'. NOTE: The report will show all of the Internet activity for the past 14 days.