How to allow access to Webkinz
CyberPatrol • 22 June 2015
In order to access Webkinz with CyberPatrol installed, you will need to add a series of IP addresses used by Webkinz into CyberPatrol's Allowed Keywords list.
1. Open CyberPatrol HQ and double-click on 'Welcome to CyberPatrol' link on the left hand side.
2. Click to expand 'Customize Filter settings'.
3. Click to expand 'Web'
4. Click on 'Keywords Allowed'
5. Add the following as Allowed Keywords to either a specific user profile or globally:
6. Click 'Save' to apply your changes.
Please refer to Webkinz FAQ's from http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/cs_index.html for more information on their product.