New license details are being rejected
CyberPatrol • 22 June 2015
If the new license details are being rejected, it is likely because the license ID is reverting from the new license back to the old license ID when the activation code is entered. Here's a way to get around that:
1. Bring up the CyberPatrol toolbar (Start > All Programs > CyberPatrol > Headquarters).
2. Click Open HQ and log in with your password.
3. From the toolbar click on About > View Subscription Details.
4. Copy the activation code from your email (highlight it and press Ctrl and C keys to copy).
5. Paste the activation code into the activation code window (press Ctrl and V keys to paste).
6. Enter the license ID and press the "Activate" button.