CyberPATROL is now part of
Cyber Patrol has combined forces with Content Watch and Net Nanny, the #1-rated parental control software on the market.
Net Nanny is the smart filter for protecting children from online dangers and is widely known for its' excellence in providing features such as blocking pornography, profanity masking and internet time management. Net Nanny offers Family Protection Pass options for multiple device types including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
New in 2018, Content Watch has released a parental control app Zift to help parents more fully understand and control their families' device usage.
NET NANNY FEATURES
Be in control of your internet. Set filtering for 18 categories of online content to either block, warn, or allowfor view
ALERTS AND REPORTING
Recieve reports and mail alerts about your child’s online activity.
Set the total number of Internet hours in a day or set specific times of the day when your child can be online.
Use preset user profiles or customize settings for each family member; unlimited user profiles for each computer.
View a web page without being bombarded by vulgar language.
Check usage reports, change your child’s profile settings, and much more, from any computer with an Internet connection.
Warn or block access to pornography and other adult content.
- Net Nanny®’s award-winning parental control software delivers proprietary technology to manage unwanted Internet content
- Internet filters allow parents to set filtering for 18 categories of online content either block, warn, or allow for view
- Software is available in digital content on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
- Content Watch, the makers of Net Nanny, is a five-time winner of PC Magazine’s Editors’ Choice award for Net Nanny®
- Net Nanny® is used in over 135 countries and is available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Turkish and Japanese